PROGRAMME ADVERTISING 2012
On behalf of The Smycms, an amateur dramatic company based in Edinburgh, we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to promote your business in conjunction with our fantastic show for 2012. (tbc) The Smycms have produced a variety of quality, outstanding, musical performances over the years, appealing to a loyal and ever growing audience at the Church Hill Theatre. Our next production will be April 2012, and is sure to follow the success of previous shows due to the high calibre of our production team and company members.
With a professional approach towards production, The Smycms rely on the local business community for support through advertising and sponsorship in its programme, which are printed to A5 size featuring a full colour, glossy cover with black and white inserts
Why advertise with us?.
- Our great reputation is known throughout the local community.
- We have an active publicity program.
- We distribute 5000 flyers to advertise our shows.
- We distribute approximately 1000 programmes during the run of our shows.
- We perform to near capacity audiences of approximately 2500 people.
If you would like to advertise with us, please complete the form below with your requirements.
Files must be supplied in jpeg, tiff or psd formats at 300dpi
If you cannot provide above file types or would like further information please contact Paul Whyte at Whyte.firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 07877131078.
- Quarter Page Advert 50.00 pounds
- Half Page Advert 85.00 pounds
- Full Page Advert 150.00 pounds
Full Corporate Sponsor
- includes full page advert in premium position (back/inside cover).
- the option to display advertising material inside the theatre during full run of show.
- 4 opening night tickets with a bottle of wine for the interval.
Other sponsor options – CLICK HERE
Please send a cheque (write your company name on the back of the cheque) made payable to THE SMYCMS to Paul Whyte, 13 Harvesters Place, Edinburgh, EH14 3LJ, or alternatively we can send you an invoice upon receipt of your completed form.